This will be a new segment here. Just a little something that will let drop a few tidbits about yours truly and what may be going on outside of whatever current work she has on her laptop. Should be fun. So what will the first Friday Five reveal about yours truly? I say lets dish books. After all this is an author’s site is it not?
So today we will dish on the last five books I have read in 2010. Trust me, the genres range and I list them in no particular order.
1. World War Z by Max Brooks – if you are in the market for something off the beaten path then this post apocalyptic zombie war novel might be just what you need.
2. Dash & Lily’s Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn – a fun coming of age tale from the author of Nick and Nora’s Infinite Playlist. Really not what would usually appear on my reading list, yet a fun read all the same.
3. Infinity by Sherrilyn Kenyon – It is a young adult book, but if you are a fan of Kenyon’s Dark Hunter’s, you might want to take a peak into Nick’s world.
4. Deadtown by Nancy Holzner – This was a great read. Urban fantasy at it’s finest. Her take on zombies was fresh and the read was laced with humor.
5. The Deadhouse by Linda Fairstein – A re-read, but still quite a fun mystery. Linda has yet to disappoint me and this one was still enjoyable the second time around.
There you have it. Five books I read over the course of the last year. What have you read? Please share and don’t forget to go visit my fellow Friday Five partners.