This blog is about to get crazy over the next week and a half or so as the Holidays near and some free online short stories are made available to you. And honestly, as this time of year is crazy for many of us, I find it even more so with the Zombie Twins having their birthday so close to Christmas (practically a week before). Anyhow, lets discuss my Friday Five… holiday style!
- Christmas Movies! I’m a sucker for Holiday movies, and here are a few must sees in order for the Holiday to be complete: N.L.’s Christmas Vacation, A Christmas Story, White Christmas, and Polar Express
- The Holidays mean yummy Starbuck’s coffee perfect to feed my addiction! A White Chocolate Peppermint Mocha or Caramel Brulee Latte usually do the trick for me.
- Family & Traditions! Need I say more? There is a traditional Christmas Eve Open House that was started when my father was a little boy and he carries on that tradition today. Loads of work, yet oh so worth it.
- Holiday Baking. Need I say more? There is nothing like putting together little baskets of homemade treats and giving them out to your friends. It has a way of spreading a little Holiday Cheer!
- The excitement the Zombie Twins and all the other children have when the magic of Christmas is in the air. It is infectious even on our worst days.