I love movies. Unfortunately, I don’t get to go to the theater often to see them. However there are some that make my list for what I’m looking forward to seeing.
1. The Raven~ This is definitely at the top my list for many reasons. For one I love Poe, second John Cusak has always been among my favorite actors.
2. Resident Evil 5 Retribution~ Another list topper because Alice is a serious zombie slaying, butt kicking chick! I love strong female leads and the Resident Evil series is one of my favorites. (Yes I own all the previous on DVD and will likely have a marathon before going to see this in the theaters)
3. Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter~ Never read the book. Want too and now I want to see the movie. Vampire killing president? All over that one.
4. The Avengers~ Yes, I’m a mom of boys, but that is not the only reason I want to see this movie. I love a movie filled with super heroes. Hell I love a movie filled with explosions. So there you have it.
5. Snow White and the Huntsman ~ Okay, I’m not a fan of Kristen Stewart and perhaps that is the fault of Twilight. However, this movie seriously looks kick ass. And Charlize as the queen? Awesome.
There you have it. That is my Friday Five. What are you looking forward to seeing? Something that is not on my list? Do tell…