Yes! I have to do this. Currently, a couple of friends of mine and even my sister happen to be in Disneyland. I’m jealous. One hundred percent green with envy. So of course I immediately started thinking about all the Disney movies I’ve watched over the years and what wonderful villains they had. I know the Princesses reign supreme in the hearts of many, however the Princesses wouldn’t be where they are now if it weren’t for characters like those on my top five…
1. The Queen of Hearts(AKA: The Red Queen) ~Say what you like about her… and likely it will be a retort of ‘Off with your head’.
2. Maleficent ~ Pure evil and all powerful sorceress, need I say more?
3. Hades ~ Come on now, how can one have a list of villains and not include the Greek God of the Underworld? Well maybe you can, but I can’t.
4. Chernabog ~ You catch a glimpse of this villain in Fantasia, but he is also a key player in the Kingdom Keepers series. A list without a demon isn’t much of a list at all now is it?
5. Ursula ~ The Sea Witch is quite an adversary. Who would want to go up against a witch with eight arms? Even worse…tentacles. *Shiver*
There are many amazing villains in the Disney franchise, and trust me when I say narrowing it down to five was a wee bit difficult, however, these are some of the tried and true that have been around for a while and I find they rank quite high on the mean scale. Besides, this is my list. Who were some of your favorite Disney villains?